Is anyone else EXHAUSTED?

Between the kids refusing to fall asleep last night qnd waking up early anyway, to the flabbergasting crappy attitude of my six year old, then dealing with my asshole ex inducing stress and anxiety but never showing up anyway, plus having three very sugared up and over stimulated kids.....stick a fork in me cause I'm done! But I know ill still be up past midnight reading the hunger games lol

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 6:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I want a nap!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2013

• I am- but it's because I zumba'd for 2 hour long classes yesterday morning- then went to a zumba pajama party last night and did it for over an hour more (they did 1 1/2 hours dancing- then food/hanging out. I gave up about 20 min before they finished the zumba part)
    so I am doing a lot of sitting around today ;)

I didn't even put the baskets together until like 9 this morning-and the kids didn't come down until around 10:30!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2013

• Yes, I've been tired all day.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:40 PM on Mar. 31, 2013

• I was--my kiddo got up early to se what the Easter Bunny brought--so I took a nap in the recliner with country music on the radio. Life is good!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:48 PM on Mar. 31, 2013

• Yes! I'm exhausted!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 7:01 PM on Mar. 31, 2013

• yeah. i went to bed last night at 2:30, woke up at 7:30 to keep DD from getting into the Easter baskets before i got DS up. then i got us all dressed...inlcuding DH b/c he's a child that must be reminded "we only have X mins" about 200 times and still causes us to be late. then i sat thru a church service that was really dry. went to my moms and ate so much ham & sides that i was aching, too much candy, ice cream cake. my brother & his GF actually showed up which was lots of careful chatting (they are "living in sin" and my mom puts it and his GF likes to talk about how she gets drunk a lot which makes for fun conversation). then DD wouldnt go to bed cause she was scared but it was really just too much candy effects. DS had 4 poop diapers today (again i blame the candy). and now i just want to go to bed but i wont cause ive finally got a moment to myself haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2013

• Yes I cleaned the house, resealed the shower, did my homework and read a couple books for class now I have to repack my bag for school reseal the shower one more time wait for it to dry and go to bed.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2013

• yup
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2013

• Yes yes I am and my DDIL was a pita today. It didn't spoil all the hard work and oter company, but she definitely put a damper on it.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:21 AM on Apr. 1, 2013