I need some origanizing advice/tips plz

Our house is very old and doesnt have closets. We have an extra bedroom that we use as one big walk in for the whole family. I like it but I am wanting my own space and want the kids to have their own spaces. I dont have the money to build closets in their rooms though. We have so much stuff that is just laying around and I have no where to put it. I really want to put the kids clothes in their own rooms but I dont have dressers for their rooms either. I was thinking about getting those plastic 3 drawer things that they have at walmart. Any other suggestions?

jody1130

Asked by jody1130 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Home & Garden

• i use those!! the plastic three drawer things. they work great for me and theyre affordable! i love them! plus they hold a ton!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Try craigslist.com in your state and area under FREE there are always people giving good stuff away on there.
    HGPDawn

Answer by HGPDawn at 9:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• those tubs will add up. I would compare the cost of a few of those to the cost of a dresser at target or a discount furniture store. It may not be much different. I use those plastic drawers for organizing toys and crafts and love them. I have never tried them eith clothes, but I'm sure it would work.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:52 AM on Feb. 18, 2009