What is your favorite age of baby to play with?

4 months is pretty awesome! My baby still smiles at most everything and we are just getting to where she can be played with a little more. Flying and jumping on my lap and getting tickled.

Ohhhh playing with babies is so much fun.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 2:23 AM on Apr. 1, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My niece is 6 months and she's pretty fun too lol.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 2:54 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• I think 4 months is really nice. I remember 6 months seeming particularly special to me, both times around. There are a lot of nice stages. I remember some of the greatest moments with my oldest at about 9 months, in her sling in the hip carry, walking in town or in the grocery store. I would say things to her & we'd crack up together, just enjoying the closeness & the positive feedback loop. I also remember when she was just around 12 months, and she signed for one of the first times, and I only noticed it because I was carrying her that way so she was at my eye level. She was excitedly signing "flower" and I looked around to notice the first spring bulbs poked up through the snow in a sunny patch. I was so happy that she noticed AND that she told me that way!

With my first, I remember that 15 months seemed especially golden, and when my twins turned 15 months I felt the same exact way. So I do think it's the age. Special.
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 5:11 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• When they are old enough to smile & coo. That just melts my heart. Oh & to hear that sweet baby laugh- there's nothing better! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:13 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• I like born age to 2 years.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 8:40 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• I agree, the best age is before they get to be a year old.....

Answer by older at 8:57 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• 10-13 months. SO BIG, wave bye bye, etc. :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:18 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• 7 months
    ccja2012

Answer by ccja2012 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• I miss the days of having a baby to cuddle, a baby who *wants* to be cuddled and near Mama all the time. They grow so fast and want to venture further and further away!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• For my daughter it was age 3 to 4. My son, I'd have to say age 18.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 6:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• I love the six month stage, happy and giggly, and easy to read what they want...tired, hungry etc
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2013