How do you clean the sliding glass doors on showers?

I just got a new shower with sliding glass doors & i had it for 2 weeks & already i am noticing that the soapy water dries on the shower doors & it is hard to clean it. I been cleaning it with windex, but that alone won't take off those water spots on the glass doors. I am thinking that may be hard water spots & may need to clean it with some kind of cleaner that cleans hard water spots.
The walls of the shower i just spray with a bathroom cleaner & wipe, but the floor of the shower is a little harder to clean, I been standing in shower & bending over so far that i can reach the floor which is hard, or get on my hands & knees to clean floor.
For those of you who have showers, how do you clean your glass doors & the floor of the shower & what cleaning products do you use?

mamabear484

Asked by mamabear484 at 7:22 AM on Apr. 1, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• I think someone posted awhile back about using grapefruit and salt. Maybe try to google it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• http://www.ehow.com/how_5652400_clean-sliding-glass-shower-door.html   or   http://www.ehow.com/how_2339216_clean-glass-shower-door.html..................white vinegar.. it cleans everything.

chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:00 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• I use white vinegar on the water spots, use a sponge, rinse and then finish with windex, on the floor, yes hands and knees I use comet, and use a bucket to rinse it all out, we have this weird lip where the tile and the floor meet, and if I don't scrub it it will get mildew.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 8:32 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• I spray rain-x on my shower doors after I've cleaned the glass with vinegar and water.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:56 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Magic Eraser is the best.

Once you try it you'll never go back to anything else.  

LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:25 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• There's a spray you can spritzz on both the tile and glass every time you shower, which makes cleaning easier.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Soft Scrub works on just about anything. Make sure you use a good, stiff nylon scrubber. Use after shower sprays and shower squeegees in the future to prevent build-up.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 3:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• We squeegee it down after every shower, and it stays very clear. We use a magic eraser to clean it, and then wipe it with a Rain-X wipe so it repels water.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:34 PM on Apr. 1, 2013