Anniversary trip?

Me and my husband are celebrating our 10th anniversary this year and are looking to take a trip.we live in south carolina and are looking to do something within driving distance.We will be taking the trip during the summer. Looking for suggestions,anything would be helpful.Thanks.

kb24

Asked by kb24 at 9:56 AM on Apr. 1, 2013 in Travel

• Beach? Mountains?

How about Niagara Falls? Or Florida Keys? Oh, if you like shelling then Sanibel Island on the southern gulf coast of Florida is a great place. Or you could go to Destin / Ft. Walton area of FL (panhandle). I'm not sure about the northeastern part of the country. I'm figuring there are probably some rivers that would be fun to raft.

Are you looking for adventurous, or romantic?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:07 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• I'd just type in vacations in SC on Google and see what pops up. It might just surprise you as to what is nearby that you've never heard of.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 10:07 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Gatlinburg? Huntington Beach State Park, SC?, Savannah, GA?, Atlanta, GA? What are some things that both of you enjoy?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:17 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Williamsburg Va.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Pigeon Forge TN, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!! we got married there and have went every year for the last 6 until this year :(
    just1moremeans4

Answer by just1moremeans4 at 8:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2013