Be prepared,,I'm not and need to be.

I'm just wondering if anyone is in the least bit worried about the possible war that may happen and if your prepared,stocked up with food and water,guns and ammo?
I'm fearful for my little family,with four teenagers,I have no supplies at all. We would last maybe a week with what we have.
I've decided to start buying food storage and water filtration systems.
I'm trying to figure out how to store water I live in a upscale manufactured home park and they are picky about what you can store outside the home. I would like to store 55 gallon water barrels.
So if anyone lives in a home like mine and are prepared I would love any advice.

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Apr. 1, 2013 in Home & Garden

• To each his own Hon... This is America.

Answer by m-avi at 10:52 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• its the army's job to have the guns and the ammo..

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• People who panic buy at the slightest whiff of trouble are what causes shortages ...

Answer by winterglow at 10:58 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• While I don't have a fear of anything in particular, I will give kudos for wanting to not have to rely on anyone but yourself. I wish more people that have the ability to think about doing the same.

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:05 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• I agree winterglow and I'm not panicking. I just think that families should be ready and I'm not and I kick myself for not being ready.

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:12 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• What war are you talking about? Did I miss something?

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:14 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• zombie's???

Answer by m-avi at 11:21 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Did you stock up for the Iraq war?

You must be thinking we're going to war with North Korea...I think worrying about preparing for a natural disaster is more important.
    Believe me, we can stomp them like a bunch of piss ants if they dare try anything!

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:23 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Did you watch The Walking Dead by chance??

Answer by m-avi at 11:27 AM on Apr. 1, 2013

• someone is a bit paranoid. I agree, be more prepared for nature disasters then worrying about a war.

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:32 AM on Apr. 1, 2013