I haven't had the nerve to watch it yet- what about you? adult content

http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-basketball/kevin-ware-injury/

My husb. told me about it & I haven't had the nerve to watch- did you? would you? 

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2013 in Entertainment

• Hey... there was a TMI flag!! LOL
    And that pic wasn't even one of the bad ones!! LOL
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• it blows me away that such a simple everyday landing did ^that^.

It shouldn't.... it may come out that he has some other underlying health issue like leukemia or some kind of bone infection that was undiagnosed... they may keep that under wraps though

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Last night... 

Today.... Nice huh!!

I've personally treated two of these in my career.... it's even nastier when you hear it snap in person. Looks like he's doing well though... up and out of bed after surgery. Thinking good thoughts for Kevin for sure!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• as you can see above it was pretty bad! the replay of it breaking looked like a whip going thru his leg...like he had no bones at all! it blows me away that such a simple everyday landing did ^that^. i hope he heals well and can continue playing!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• I watched it but I'm in healthcare so i was curious. Our Ortho residents said he'd be fine :)
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 3:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• ewww I hate watching those things ....thanks for posting the pic that will keep up tonight

Anonymous

• "It shouldn't.... it may come out that he has some other underlying health issue like leukemia or some kind of bone infection that was undiagnosed... they may keep that under wraps though"

I was thinking prior injury. These guys tend to play through and if he had a stress fracture, kaboom. You're probably more close to correct though as I'm not very well versed in ortho injuries.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 3:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Holy cheese and rice! Why the fuck did you have to post that pic, crafty? LOL! I think I'm gonna have to throw up now.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• I've seen and dealt with a lot worse. I haven't watched it, but who needs to when you've seen bodies burnt beyond recognition in car accidents....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• I did
    It's nasty!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2013