Am i obsessed with cleaning?

This was asked in one of my posts. By miss 3L...

Nope. I just have no idea HOW to clean most things. So I have to ask.

My house is not clean.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 2:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2013 in Home & Garden

• If you do develop that disorder we can work on it here in my house. I fugure you can be cured by the time my place it spotless. lol

Anonymous

• So your MOM never taught you how to clean. Most cleaning is common sense.

Answer by louise2 at 3:00 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• wow,someone has a bug up her ass...

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Elbow grease cleans mostly anything!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• If you answer yes to any of these questions--my mom can answer yes to all of them--you might be obsessed with cleaning.

Do you clean all of the bathrooms in your house every single day, whether or not anybody has set foot in them?

Do you vacuum the high traffic areas in your house twice a day, even if you have no pets and your kids are grown and out of the home?

Do you have an ongoing open account with a carpet cleaning company, so that when a daughter once needed her apartment done in an emergency, all she had to do was call and give them your name and have the service billed to your credit card?

Is the first place your carpet gets worn out the spot in front of the closet where you drag out the vacuum?

Do you pitch an epic hissy fit at the top of your lungs if your kids leave fingerprints on the glass window near the knob when opening the door?

You're probably not obsessed. My mother is the gold standard.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:18 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• cleaning is NOT common sense. sometimes it's a matter of having the correct products and determining whether or not you want to go with natural products or harsh chemicals
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 3:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• LOL, sorry you just tend to ask a lot of cleaning questions. And, I've actually known people like that. One of my ex boyfriends in college was like that, every time he came over he cleaned my apt.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

•  Well darling you sure spend  A LOT of time doing it!  Seems like you're more "obsessed" with "doing something" or you possibly have the "can't sit still" ants in your pants syndrome! lol :p

Anonymous

• You mostly only talk about your weight and cleaning so maybe that's why people think that
    Anonymous

• LOL I don't even know my weight! Wish it was less though. I don't have a lot going on over here. Just sit in my house all day with my kids wondering how to clean things!

Ballad my answer is no to all of those! LOL
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2013