have you?

Have any of you ladies thought it was possible you could be pregnant like just from knnowing your body and called your doc and got a blood test even before you were late.....and did your insurance cover it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I knew I was pregnant before being late, with both pregnancies. The only times I ever took a pregnancy test they were positive.
    I have never taken a blood test~ no need.
    I got insured later into the pregnancies.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• how did you know though? this would be baby#2 for me and somedays im like yeah i def am and others imlike wellll maybe not snd im afraid of getting my hopes up!
    Anonymous

• i knew i was befor i even missed my period and befor i went to the drs.this is my third.
    Anonymous

• I knew pretty much days after i took test after test and they kept coming up negative so when i finally went to the docs i was 2 weeks pregnant...you can tell especially if you know your body.
    cndhagbaby

Answer by cndhagbaby at 8:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2009