Family I nanny for is moving....

I've been nannying for my famliy for 2 and a half years and they are moving sometime this month. The mother is moving to the new location this week to find a house and the kids and thier dad will move 3 weeks after she finds the house. Should I buy them a going away gift??? and if so what??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2013 in General Parenting

• How about sending an "Edible Arrangement" (fresh fruit bouquet) to their new home?

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• What is your budget?

Maybe a small photo album with some pictures of things you did with the family and children along with a nice closing letter to wish them well in the future.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• It would be nice to do maybe a coupon for delivery pizza.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• I would get something for the kids. Maybe something for them to play with during the car right to their new home or something for them to play with until they unpack all of their toys/belongings.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Make them a photo album of you and the kids together...write each one a little journal page of some of your favorite days or get-to-gethers. Kids love balloons, kazoos, markers, fizzy candy....make them up a grab bag...along with the above.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2013