I can not get enough to eat! ever been like this?

im so hungry. i have drank a lot, i keep eating. i made chicken,potatoes, green beans, and biscuits. i ate till i was full but i am still hungry. i hate when i get like this.

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I get like that when I'm about to start my period - and now I just realized why I'm craving the pixy sticks in my kids easter baskets. lol

I do know there are some foods and drinks that make you eat more - not sure of all the science behind it, but it messes with levels of different things in your body that makes you hungrier (or rather, makes you think you're hungry). I don't know what foods they are, though, but maybe you eat a lot of them?
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• me too. it's called PMS

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• You could try cutting out the juice and see if that makes any difference. And then cut back on the soda maybe.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• you drank a lot of what?
    soda? juice? coffee? tea? tequila?
    It makes a difference.
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• soda can make you feel hungry - especially if it's diet soda. It's also not hydrating.
    Juice is full of sugar and therefore not quickly hydrating. Try chugging some water - make it ice cold if you like it that way. Drink about 20 oz and if in 15 minutes you are still hungry, drink another 16oz.
    Often times thirst is mistaken for hunger (same trigger in your brain until you become parched/overly dehydrated). The best remedy is water - good ol' H2O.
    I've been this way and when I stop to think about it, I realize I haven't had enough water to drink throughout the day. You should drink a minimum of 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water every day.
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 7:07 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Drink milk and eat oatmeal and raisins. Whole grains also fill you up more, too.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 11:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• lol tequilla.. i wish.. water juice and soda
    chrstny88

Comment by chrstny88 (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• .. for me i get like this all the time. its annoying. my coworker calls me mikey bc i eat everything i see.
    chrstny88

Comment by chrstny88 (original poster) at 6:31 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Artificial sweeteners can make you feel hungry. Try to replace as much of the juice and soda as you can with water. Also, try to get more fiber in your diet, which will make you feel full longer.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Sounds like your hornomes are messed up... could be the week before or something. Yeah. I hate when I get like that, too. : (
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2013