Stay at home mom jobs?

im looking to make some money from home? i don't want something where i have to pay alot of money to start because i don't have the extra money to start! so if you could help me out that would be great!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2013 in Money & Work

• Daycare? Watch a few kids everyday?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:31 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Customer Service Jobs (Arise, Convergys, West At Home), Daycare/after school and summer daycare for older children, Sell your hobbies (knitting, sewing, canning, photography, etc), offer services (errand running, dog walking, grocery shopping, taking elderly people to doctor's appointments, etc). It really just depends on what you want to do, how old your child(ren) are, who many hours you want to invest and when (during nap time, at night, etc).

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Not enough info but another idea is party plans.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 6:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Have you thought about selling on eBay? There are jobs out there, but you'd make the best money with eBay.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• I fill out online surveys. I don't make enough to live on or anything, but I've made a few thousand dollars in the last couple of years, and I get gift certificates that come in handy for birthdays and Christmas, plus free products to test. PM me if you'd like a few links to get you started.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• babysitting
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Look into direct sales. Many companies have plans where you can earn your starter kit, and not create debt while getting started.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Depends on what skills you have. What are your skills? Elance.com has freelance jobs like typing. You can do an at home pet daycare for small pets.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 10:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Look into MCA you make unlimited amounts of money weekly once becoming a member to the benefits MCA offers then you in the position to refer others about how much needed this business is and you earn $80 per referral and you get more money the higher up tr rank you get. Email me at riahrobertson@hotmail.com if interested
    SariaR

Answer by SariaR at 2:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read my blog if you'd like at Mavi's Home Work.

Forgot to tell ya that the first time.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2013