Has anybody been pranked yet?

So far I've gottened April Fooled 3 times today has it happened to any of you yet

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Oh yeah, my mom got me good! She walked in my door holding what looked like a bloody tissue to her nose & said some guy rear-ended her & her face hit the steering wheel. She's on blood thinners & played it up pretty good. The brat! But I put my plan in action- once she comes back w/ my DD, I will tell her my previous plan fell thru & I need her help to bail out my hubby. I told her that his nephew who works at a nearby casino knew a black jack dealer that was willing to help us out for a cut of the winnings & asked her if she wanted in. I think she fell for it, so will have to let you know how it worked. She got me drunk earlier on purpose I think! lol :p A whole nother story! ;p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• I'm not sure- My son (18 and in HS) just changed his Facebook status to "In A Relationship" about 10 minutes ago....
    I hope it's April Fools!
    Part of me wants to comment, but I'm leaving it alone!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:31 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• no but i did it to my sister... i told her i caught my daughter kissin a boy. she said she hopes she got in a lot of trouble. i told her i let her finish lol. my daughter is only 5. why my sister would believe that is beyond me but i got her. she said she was mad at 1st
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Not really, but my daughter heard about the holiday at pre-K and came home to tell me I had a spider on my head. We both had a laugh.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• DS rick rolled me via email. We had things planned for him, but backed off because he was really upset about one he took seriously this morning, so we figured he'd had enough (YouTube put up a video that they were shutting down and he didn't realize what day it was yet)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:12 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• daughter snuck up an me to boo'ed me
    i heard her coming, but played along
    she is so cute
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• We totally forgot about April Fool's!
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2013