I had a miscarriage last year is it normal to bleed like this?

out of nowhere i came on my cycle way too early and i started bleeding like i was when i had my miscarriage 3 months ago...bleeding in heavy darkened clots but i feel like the hospital didnt clean me out good....is it normal to bleed heavy like this? pads could not even hold it days ago...my other cycles after miscarriage became normal and stopped on the 5th day...im scared...has this happened to anyone

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Apr. 1, 2013 in Health

• That happened to me as well about 3 months after my miscarriage.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• that made me feel a whole lot better! thanks :) its good to know its not only happened to me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:24 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• I had it happen to me about six weeks after a miscarriage. If you soak a pad in fifteen minutes or less, go to the emergency room immediately. If the bleeding doesn't stop in the next day or two, have your doctor check your HCG levels, which should have dropped to zero as measured by a blood test. If there's still HCG, pregnancy hormone, in your blood, the doctor might recommend a D&C, which is dilating your cervix and removing any remaining products of conception from your uterus.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• even if you are soaking a maxi pad an hour you need to talk to your gyno
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• @both responders it stopped today...i was praying it would...LORD knows i dont need another doctor bill
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2013