Surgical clips/from my first post

OK hello everyone  i posed a Q.and a concern i was burned 20plus yrs ago  in 91 my burn doctor told me 3yrs afterwards i could have plastic surgery on my face, he gave me a doctor i went, he was suppose to have taken a piece of my vain  from my leg put it in my stomach  to make new skin, anyway the whole surgry  went wrong  went in at 6;45 am came out 1am the next, he cut me up i had 250plus stamples  from what he did  now my leg is disfigured  from what he did i sued him, well they didn't call it that  signed paper not to say where$$  came from, 2010  my shoulder started hurting  a lot was told was the rotators cup, 2013 i found out from having a MRI AND XRAY DONE  that i have surgical clips  in my shoulder,it feels like stabbing pains in my shoulder arm and my shoulder blade   my doctor i have now  say therapy and pain meds,  i cant lift that arm without it feeling like omg and its very heavy, the doctor that messed up my leg no longer at this hospital 

no doctor whats to deal with me  because of my burns 90%burns and weight gain

so yes I'm lost  don't know what to do

I NEVER HAD ANY SURGERY'SON MY SHOULDER AT ALL!!   that's the thing none only reason he  the doctor would have been on that side was  and i never understood is he took part of the vain and some type of way was placing it in my neck, see this doctor after he did all this cutting on me and me going to into ICU  he never ever came to see me 1x it was  always student doctors,the doctor that did all of this came after they was trying to lower me into a bed the part of my neck where he cute me burst open they dropped me and ran, he came as they was rushing me back to emergency surgery had me sign the form  to take me back into surgery, afterwards 3days later i had enough  told them i was getting out of there the doctor that was in the OR with him came to my rm and said to me we f****** up didn't we i said yes he said what are you gonna do  i said what you think,

THE DOCTOR  THAT DID EVERYTHING NEVER EVER CAME TO SEE HOW I WAS ARE ANYTHING  i seen him day of surgery  the day of emergency surgery  o and the day i first visited him. and then on TV. talking about  cant remeber  why on TV

i had to go back to my burn doctor   to be taken care of because  this doc. had messed me up so bad,doctor's do not like going behind another but because  my burn doctor sent me to him,  he told me to come to his office for treatment's,because this doctor was M.I.A. to help me.i never heard one doctor go off on another as my burn doctor did with him. i went to this doctor with 2 good legs walked in came out in a wheelchair, my leg stay swollen   from ankle all the way up my thigh, the doctor cut me from ankle to the private area 3holes in my chest  from left to right under my breast. and behind my ear.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2013 in Health

• What does a referral to a plastic surgeon have to do with your leg and which doctor did you sue for messing it up? The plastic surgeon or your other doctor. In either case it is irrelevant to the issue of your shoulder.
    Yes if you had an x-ray done it would show anything such as surgical clips in the shoulder. And yes if it showed up on your x-ray you DO have them in you. they are not always removed after a surgery in order to add support etc. I'm assuming you have had surgery on your shoulder in the past. ( more specifically for anything vascular).
    If you're lost and don't know what to do you need to have a sit down with your doctor and ask questions regarding your concerns...
    For example why were the clips left there and what is the possibility of having them removed. Etc
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2013

• Get the shoulder and arm seen and diagnosed and go from there. Why all of this talk about suing?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:15 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Not sure of all your details, but I have somekind of surgical staples where my appendix was taken out, and they do show up on X-rays.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:49 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• You make no mention of ANY surgery on your shoulder, so why not try focusing on THAT issue so we can understand what you are trying to ask?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:30 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• You also should consider enrolling in a grammar class. And learn what a period (....) is and how it works.
    Also, it not uncommon for a doctor to see his patients once or twice. Thats what the nurse are there for, and they give up dates to the doctor.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:28 AM on Apr. 2, 2013