Does anybody watch this show?

Does any of you watch this show called Buckwild? Well today I found out that Shain Gandee one of my favorites died in a car wreck and he was 21years old and his uncle died along with him they say he was drunk and driving and some say it the carbon monoxide that was buried in the but his family will be in my prayers

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2013 in Entertainment

• I heard about that too. I watched the last couple of episodes. It's pretty sad, he was the nicest person on that show.

In related news: Did you hear that Salwa is in jail for stockpiling heroine or something like that?
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 12:08 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I don't have a clue who that is. But very sad he was so young. :(
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:02 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• How sad. Never heard of the show, but anyone dying so young is tragic.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:28 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• @Hollyhock D: I didn't know that but she look like she would do something like that I barely saw her in episodes
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 12:10 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Nope- don't watch shows like that. But still sad that someone so young is gone. :(
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:40 AM on Apr. 2, 2013