What do you think of females that give guys money thinking he will stay with her?

What do you think of females that give guys their money thinking she can keep him? What about females who hang around nobody but their boyfriends but no friends 24 24? guys hate females who give them money and females who need them for motivation to get up off their asses. what is this world coming to? lol im at work and this girl just gave this guy 800 dollars she only known for a couple of months but the guy has a job. she said she take care of him but i asked her was she in college? she replied no...i mean am i missing out on something here is it right to give guys your money? thats how they walk out on you out of nowhere lol me and my hubby buy each other things but not like other females doing it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Apr. 2, 2013 in Relationships

• What do you think of females that give guys money thinking he will stay with her? Idiots with no self-esteem.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:40 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• i told her that lol i said guys take advantage of girls that have no college education but just money. you have to have more than a diploma these days to get anywhere. she said im sounding like her mom because her mom told her hes using her. im not gonna say her age becuase its gonna be ridiculous. if a guy is number of years older than you now this generation we have...this is the type of generation that will run over you and use you completely....its not the same generation where our grandparents or parents lived in and they are still together to tell how they met....this generation is way off
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:44 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• isnt it 24/7 not 24/24? 24 hours 7 days a week... 24 hours 24 days of the week lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• lol i would love to say that but its 24 24 lol seeing females this way at work made me change that
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:46 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• anon, picky picky, I understood what she meant........

Answer by older at 9:46 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I think some people find joy in giving and others find it in taking....personally $ means very little to me but I will help out anyone in need......

Answer by older at 9:47 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• lol makes sense... but i see it all the time. i was a dumbass that done it. but i supported my kids father. i bet i wont do it any more. with my second sons father i had almost 10,000 in my bank and NOTHING to show for it. it sucks. but i learned my lesson and refuse to help any man out again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• @older thats great...but dont let a guy sit there and let you think hes your motivation for completion of something and hes the reason why you did it..some females do not know how to think these days...i refuse to give a guy that much money or money period and you not even close to marriage....i said show me your facebook page and his...our co workers gathered and this elderly man came over and said "o baby he using you" i told her the way you show him off on your page why isnt you on his? you not even his tagged pages? i told her take it from me im married....if a guy cant show love to you on the internet in the return of your love its not real....you just giving him the door of leaving and besides youre still young you just learning...i went thru his pictures and he had one girl in his pictures...thats the girl that is a doctor
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:51 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Low self esteem.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• @anon its not good to give a guy money...AT ALL this generation has changed....people say age dont make a difference....shit yes it do.....this generation these kids are in these guys will run over you and act like they love u get money and sex from you and leave you out of nowhere thats all they can do with you....females fall in love too fast thats what im teaching my daughter "dont fall in love too soon"...she moved out with her mom and moved in with him i told her thats gonna hurt you....shes the youngest in this office lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:53 AM on Apr. 2, 2013