Anybody pull a prank yesterday? Prank pulled on you?

Neither for me.

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 10:00 AM on Apr. 2, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Yes! My 6 year old! He got off the bus with a very sad face & said "Momma, I left something important at school & we have to go back NOW!" I said WHAT!? He said "April fools!!" LOL! Little Stinker got me! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:17 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I think this was the best one:

Friends, I am thrilled to announce that I'll be starring in the Star Wars reboot directed by JJ Abrams. I'll be playing Master Ceti Maru, a member of the Jedi High Council. The new film, entitled "Star Wars: Galactic Empire," is greenlit and will begin filming sometime early next year. It is truly a moment for The Star Alliance. Thanks to all my fans for their decades of support.

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:26 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I did one on my sister. i told her i caught my 5yr old kissing a boy. She asked how much trouble she got in. I told her none i let her finish and then just told her not to do it again. lol my sister was so mad
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 10:02 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• no and no!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:32 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Nope! It would've been too mean to prank my little ones.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:36 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Not really, but my daughter heard about the holiday at school, and bless her heart, she tried. She came home and said, "Mom, there's a spider on your head. April fools!" So I pretended to be startled.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2013