Are you a person where ALL your plans fall through?

Ever since i was younger anything i plan falls through. I wanted to go shopping the other day, couldnt because my son was sick. I wanted to throw a party well plans fell through on that too, today i wanted to have the family over for pizza bc my niece and nephew are down for spring break. well cant do it .. i think ill stop planning anything lol. im not meant to plan.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Apr. 2, 2013 in Entertainment

• sometimes I am-
    I have defintiely had those times for sure
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:23 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I generally plan for things to go awry and then things turn out better than my expectations. I just REALLY don't want to be like my mom where every time something doesn't go her way, she'll sulk & say "Everything I touch turns to shit!" *eyeroll*
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 10:22 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• No, not all of my plans. Some fall through though.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:22 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I don't make many plans. The few I do make generally don't fall through, but it happens.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:30 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• No, I'm a planner. If they fall through, it's always due to the actions of others.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:33 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• No, and I am a planner. My calendar is usually always pretty much filled in. My plans seem to more fall through when they involve other people outside of my family because it seems I don't know anyone who sticks to their plans like I do. Although, our Easter plans were thrown out the window because DD got sick...but that is one of the very few times I can point the finger at her for the reason our plans fell through.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:06 PM on Apr. 2, 2013