I am just curious to know how long you all dated your husband/SO before you lived together?

My DH and I were friends for 2 years, dated for a year, got engaged and moved in with each other about a month before the wedding.
I am curious to know how long you all dated before you "moved" in with one another?

jerseydiva

Asked by jerseydiva at 10:45 AM on Apr. 2, 2013 in Relationships

• We dated for about 4 months before moving in, lived together for a little over a year, we were married for 2 years.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:48 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Just over a year
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• We dated for a year before he moved in. He moved in just after his 18th birthday. We lived together a couple of months before we got married. We started dating June 17, 1996, he moved in June 21, 1997, and we were married September 6, 1997.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:51 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• My DH is my father's cousin and we had never dated before marriage. Our engagement lasts for 3 months. It is love cum arrange marriage.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 10:51 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• We met in college in 1990, engaged in 93, and married in 94.

Due to my working 2 hours away from where he was finishing up his masters we didn't start living together until we were married a month.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:55 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Neither of my husbands lived with me before we got married. The first we were right out of high school, had the baby, waited 8 months and then got married. The second was a very quick thing.... dated and then went for an overnight trip and secretly got married.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:55 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Kity-bity, what is a Love Cum marriage?
    jerseydiva

Comment by jerseydiva (original poster) at 10:56 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

You had an arrange marriage???
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:59 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• We dated 14 months before we moved in together and lived together almost two years before getting married.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:00 AM on Apr. 2, 2013

• well- after the first week or so, we were pretty much always together unless we were working- yes, at night too. I stayed at his sisters with him or he stayed at my house. My mom even let him move in (much to my shock) since he offered her 200 bucks a month if she'd let him
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:01 AM on Apr. 2, 2013