Anyone do Pinterest? I don't really get it

What is it used for, what is the main point? Someone suggested I used it for business but I'm clueless...

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 2:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2013 in Technology

• I love it!!! It's to post idea, recipes, quotes, pictures, crafts, anything. It's like having everything you like all in one page.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• What LostSoul said. What type of business do you have. Maybe we can offer suggestions for you to use Pinterest with your specific business.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I love it too, I got a lot of ideas for party food for the baby shower I threw last month, including this:

Answer by older at 3:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I don't get it either, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 3:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Thanks you guys. I'm a travel consultant for a large agency and we are branching slowly into the social media world. So Pinterest was an idea. : )
    jeanclaudia

Comment by jeanclaudia (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Idk
    kaybear123

Answer by kaybear123 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I don't get it either
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I don't understand it either, but then I've only tried it twice.

Answer by Bmat at 9:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• To be honest I am quite surprised that the travel agency you work for has not already gotten into Pinterest or Social Media. It is perfect for it. If you don't mind I will sent you a message with information about Pinterest and how to use it for at Travel agency. I would do it here but they only let you type so much here and I hate breaking up my answer.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I only post and rarely look at the other pins. I use it for contests (Pin It to Win It) and pinning fashion images.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:02 PM on Apr. 11, 2013