If you could live a day in the life of someone else, who would it be?

hatagaj

Asked by hatagaj at 3:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Good question. DH and I were out to breakfast this morning and I was listening to his complaints about minor things that go on day to day when we saw a homeless man. His cart was full of his belongings and he was sitting against a far away building.
    I said to DH, here we are, coming out of a nice restaurant, tummies full. Getting into a nice, warm car and going home to our beautiful house and WE'RE complaining about minor shit.

I'd change places with that homeless man, just so he can have, if just for 24 hours, what we have.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 3:09 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• My cat... I wanna lay on the couch all day and have someone feed me & clean up after me!! LOL
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I would want to be the Queen of England. I could go play with the crown jewels, tell my servants to do silly things, run around the castle, and have no real responsibilities, other than a figure head.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 3:13 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I don't think I would like being someone else, I like me....

Answer by older at 3:13 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• My 6 year old. I would LOVE to go to school & be him for a day. See everything from his point of view. Listen to the silly conversations he has with his friends & just be a kid again for one day.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Sleeping Beauty, before the prince kissed her and woke her up from a nice long nap.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:15 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• In all honesty, I have no idea. Probably some super rich but unknown person just so I can enjoy the wealth for a day but not have to worry about the BS that comes with being famous.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Definitely a kid, but only during the summer. It would nice to be carefree again for a while.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:34 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Not sure who but would like to know whats it like to be a man for a day.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• the president...id try to spend the day learning historically significant secrets so i could write a book in about 20 years haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2013