Some of you mommas need this for your hubbys!

PartyGalAnne

Asked by PartyGalAnne at 3:05 PM on Apr. 2, 2013 in Just for Fun

• LOL

I locked my keys in my car about a month ago, 4 miles from home after shopping for an hour and a half.

By the time I made it home the house was TRASHED and he was in TEARS. There were stickers everywhere, the baby had her clothes half on and was crying, he had my mom over there, my 3 year old was running wild.

I hope he appreciates what I do now! He seems to be more loving to me lately.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• A few years back,I took a weekend job.
    my shifts were only 5 hours
    The 1st day,i came back to the house trashed. I hardly had the door closed and I see my son run past naked!
    my hubby says,"oh there he is!" I'm thinking,you lost him in the house??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• a few Saturdays ago i left DH with the kids for 4 hours while i got my hair colored & cut & did some other "me" stuff. when i came back there were toys everywhere, the sink (that was empty) was piled up with dirty dishes, DS had gotten permanent markers and colored his arms, DD was wearing her underwear on the outside, and they both had gotten into the tub and squeezed soap out of the bottles. also, DS is in a screaming phase (happy or sad) and DD is in the "why" phase. DH had this crazed look on his face when i returned. he said "i dunno how you do that all day every day...its only been 4 hours and im about to lose it!" i love leaving him in charge haha!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:20 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• So Funny and sadly so true.:)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• LMAO!! That's SO true!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 3:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• sidesplittinglaughter

Answer by older at 3:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• When my youngest DD married her DH. She had a child already. She told me he wanted 3 kids of his own. They had one child. He went and got a vasectomy before she was 2 years old. I asked her what happened to the 3 kids? LOL!

Answer by louise2 at 3:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• LOL
    Long ago when son was little and competing is speed skating his coach and his wife had their 4th son. The baby was perhaps months old and his wife had returned part time to working at he rink, mostly I think just to get a break away lol. Dad was at home with the kids. Her shift was only 3 hours long but at about 1 1/2 hours she gets a phone call and says she has to go home. I had called this when she was pregnant. He was calling to have her come home and change the diaper. And it was stinky. She and I had some serious talks after tha and DH shamed him into practicing with him and jut doning it. lol.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• sidesplittinglaughter Obviously Mr. Duggar has never been left alone w/ his brood! lol :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• LOL!!!

Answer by Bmat at 8:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2013