What are some at home consultant jobs with little to no start up cost?

deidre.hanning

Asked by deidre.hanning at 4:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2013 in Money & Work

• You have to spend money to make money.
    Consider it an investment in yourself. The more you out out, the harder you are likely to work to earn it back. Nothing invested, nothin gained.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Is this what they are calling party plans PGA? Lie Like what you do and pampered chef and home interiors, etc?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:15 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I am notsure where the word lie came from but please ignor it.
    Dardenella

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read my blog if you'd like at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• This idea that you shouldn't have to pay in order to start up a home business is ridiculous. I really dislike seeing so many people rejecting business opportunities because of start-up costs - no business is worth your time if you aren't willing to invest time and money into it from the very beginning. I know tons of people may not have a lot of money to spend on start-ups but that's why it's an investment - you'll get the money back and more from working your business. I'm hesitant to sign up individuals who don't want to invest any money into a business because it seems that they are already resigned to thinking they won't do well and will lose money from the beginning.
    acwildtree

Answer by acwildtree at 4:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2013