Guess what? My brother and I just found almost every "Star Wars" character, still in the original package!

My Mom is out of town, and for years, my mother claimed she bought 2 of every star wars character, we found about 100 in the original packages, and a Millenium Falcom and some kind of plane all unopened? Do you think they are worth that much?
We didn't go snooping on purpose, she called and asked us to find her jewelry box in her attic, she never lets anyone up there, but we were amazed and a bit shocked, that it was true. LOL!

jerseydiva

Asked by jerseydiva at 5:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Wow! I think you've struck it rich there! I'm sure collectors would be willing to pay a pretty penny for those. Check Ebay or Craig's list to get an idea of their value. GL! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• HOLY CRAP.
    Try searching on EBay.
    Sell as a whole- don't piece them out,
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:23 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Boba Fett
    Apparently you're not a nerd,lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Yeah,you have a goldmine there,woman!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Um, hey, those are mine, your mom was keeping them safe for me ...

Just kidding! Find yourself an appraiser!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:20 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• LOL, I just look some of them up on line and they are selling from anywhere from $100- to thousands of dollars! I told my brother, let's tell her we want to sell them, he said we should hang on to them :(
    jerseydiva

Comment by jerseydiva (original poster) at 6:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• there is one called boba something, that just sold for almost $25.000. we saw 2 of them, my brother is being a scardey cat, and doesn't want to tell her we actually found them, but I at the very least think they should be somewhere locked up, not in the attic that they have left the back door open all winter while on vacation.
    She wanted her class ring to give it to her sister that has a grand daughter graduating from the same high school 50 years later, umm I am sure that is worth a ton, LOL
    jerseydiva

Comment by jerseydiva (original poster) at 6:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• The packaging is how value is determined. Make sure you don't crease the corners or bend anything. Mint condition and rare items will fetch the most money. I would find an appraiser. Ebay will take half your money and taking it to a shop that sells collectibles will only low-ball you. Do your research first there is no need to rush.
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 1:13 AM on Apr. 3, 2013