I need to get my high school senior into college. he's a average student, captain of his football team and played basketball and won state champ. His high light tape is on youtube Silas Stewart Highlights. Please help

makemeaplate

Asked by makemeaplate at 6:36 PM on Apr. 2, 2013 in General Parenting

• Well, enroll him in community college, are you looking for a scholarship? You might want to try facebook if so.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 6:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• It's not hard to get into college. Has he applied?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:39 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Also, YOU don't need to get him in to college. HE needs to get him in to college
    Mrs_Prissy

• You do not get him into college. HE applies and is either accepted or reject. You don't.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 6:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• butterflyblue19

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• He needs to apply to the colleges to be admitted. Should have happened already.
    Most seniors that I know already have most of their acceptances and are now weighing their financial aid options.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• "Most seniors that I know already have most of their acceptances and are now weighing their financial aid options."

I still have trauma from that year and a half. So...many....school....visits LOL!
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I'll have my boyfriend watch his video when he gets home--oh wait, he is a watchmaker, not a college scout, so it won't do a lick of good.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:15 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I don't blame you for wanting a scholarship but I cannot help. The suggestions for a walk on or enrolling in community college are good.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• He needs to be searching for colleges and see what they have to offer and since he plays sports he should get a scholarship out of playing football and basketball...Tour campuses talk to people
    Shaketa123

Answer by Shaketa123 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2013