Ok one more question......is anyone a nutritionist?

what do u do with it?

tigger3itch

Asked by tigger3itch at 7:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2013 in Just for Fun

• No. The only person I know that has a degree in that works for WIC at the health dept.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I know a nurse who also is a nutritionist and she counsels on the diet choices best for whatever condition. She works strictly with th doctors in her group.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 7:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• what do you do with what??
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• another good thing to know, but not much chance of real money. I know one nutritionist who is also a RN, she makes about 50 grand a year, but that is because of her RN, she coordinates the school lunch program for the entire state! I say be a nurse, if you are interested in the health care field, you can work better hours and get the PHD in Psych.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 8:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I know several nutritionists. I don't think any of them are currently working in that field.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• im in school to be a R.N right now but im not likening it anymore really.....thanks everyone.....
    tigger3itch

Comment by tigger3itch (original poster) at 9:39 PM on Apr. 2, 2013