I can't get my husband to talk to me no matter what I do...thinking of divorcing him

We never talk anymore. He is home a good amount after work but nothing gets said he is either on his phone or watching tv and pays no attention to me. We still have sec about 2-3 times a week but only because I don't want him to cheat on me. I don't know why he doesn't love me anymore I ask him and d says he does love me and talk to me but I promise you he doesn't. What should I do anyone else have this issue ?! It's been going on for three years now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Apr. 2, 2013 in Relationships

• How many kids do you have? How long have you been together?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Maybe he's depressed.

Having sex with him is not going to stop him from cheating. Just saying...
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Some people are quiet. Maybe he doesn't know what to talk about. Do you have other outlets that interest you? This may help.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• So, he hasn't said a word to you in 3 years but has sex with you 2-3 times a week?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:46 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• What do you have in common?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• When you say you don't talk, I'm assuming you mean discussing your feelings, thoughts, not the day to day stuff. If that is the case, I'd suggest counseling. If he won't agree, you go. Get yourself straight and then work on him. You have much to learn about yourself and what you will and won't accept in your marriage. Everyone always has room for self-improvement and to hone their communication skills.
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• imo: thats no reason to leave him.. Take to a professional about it... he just seems a bit depressed and if he is what do you think leaving him will do?
    Anonymous

• He probably does love you. He's just not a talker. He might think you have a great marriage. Maybe you should tell him what you want

Answer by admckenzie at 10:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Close your legs for a week and see how much attention you get.
    You deserve to feel loved and wanted in ways OTHER than in the bedroom!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:05 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Would he take up a new hobby with you? Something that gets you both out of the house?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:41 AM on Apr. 3, 2013