I made a big mistake!!!

I dyed my hair a dark red. Like a cherry red. It looks purple, and redish. I don't like it. About 2-3 weeks before that, I had dyed it a light red, but it started to look orange. So thats when this color came in.

I miss my dark brown hair. :(
I'm planning on going back dark brown next month. My ends are already fried now from dyeing and straightening it.

So should I just go ahead and get it dyed next month, with a trim afterwards??? In the meant time. I'm just going to use Paul Mitchell's color care shampoo and conditioner.

After I dye it. I will never ever touch my hair again!!!
BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Pics!

And it will not be your natural color again until it grows out.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I love that reddish purple color. I did that for a while and it looked good. I want pics.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• I'd get it done professionally other wise it could be more of a nightmare & just get a semi/demi done less damaging & your hair is already porous enough it will grab the colour quickly & then yes a trim but again I would NOT do it yourself.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Add green streaks to it. You'll keep the narrow-minded people away till your hair grows out. Who knows, you might find it refreshing!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:27 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• :/ I Been in your shoes.Thankfully my mom knows about hair.My ADVICE IS DONT TOUCH IT,LET IT HEAL FOR FEW WEEKS,THAN EITHER GO TO A PROFESSIONAL OR YES DYE IT TO CLOSE TO NATURAL COLOR AND THAN GET IT TRIMED
    florphernandez

Answer by florphernandez at 5:22 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• I ended up just getting it trimmed again!! I got 3 inches chopped off 3 weeks ago. And 2 inches today.
    I'll be dying it again in June. I'm going to let it grow a bit before I chop some more off.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2013