Is my sister wrong about being in this situation?

she is trying to tell her daughter that the guy she with is using her becuase she is almost broke and have no other place to go to. she moved in with the guy and our state adult age starts at 19 and she is 18. she cant get in college and her mom is trying to tell her about her mistake because the guy is controlling her becuase he is 5 years older than her. the girl cussed her mom out and said that she is young she suppose to make mistakes and its her life she living and blah blah...my niece isnt doing anything for herself anymore all her money is almost gone she cussed her family out so therefore nobody is talking to her because of the way she mistreated the other half of our family. the police said he can go to jai but my niece mom does not like her boyfriend because he disrespectful was she wrong about being in this? my niece is heading towards homeless and a girl of nothing i dont know whats going on with her shes not in college she cant even get into a college theres nobody around to teach her anything like her mom does because she bearly see her mom and when her mom try to tell her something she curses her out in a meanful way but now my niece is seeing what we meant about the guy and she dont wanna admit we was right because she feel shamed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2013 in Relationships

• Other then get her ass in counseling, nope, nothing else.
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• i feel sorry for her because this generation if u go with someone thats 5 years older than u and u have low self esteem they gone break yo ass and run you we tried to tell her that
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:14 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• She needs help, she should have higher self-esteem. If she did she wouldn't make those decisions. Therefore, counseling is what she really needs.
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Sometimes we have to let them go and realize the consequences on their own. If they won't listen, we can't force them. I personally would allow the police to get involved since she's a minor in your state. Let him go to jail and she'll have to turn somewhere, hopefully home to learn more of what she needs to know before heading out in the world. College would be good but she has to find one that will take her and maybe she could live in a dorm.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:19 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• thats not true.. my kids father is 7 years older then i am.. i dated him when i was 19. he didnt try to run me.. it depends on the person. the dumbass im with now trys to run me.. does it work? ah no. and hes the same age as i am

OAN: dont say shit to her. at her age shes going to do what she wants. the more you all try to get her away from him the more shes going to go for him.
    Anonymous

• she dont wanna live in the dorm she left all her friends and be around him more than anything like she dont have anyone else around to talk with she depend on him very badly
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:21 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• see thats the point he want her gone and really shows he dont give a dam about her or if she leaves everbody is laughing at her because she is going broke over that guy
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• our state adult age starts at 19 and she is 18.
    what state are you in?

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Nebraska lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• she will come back home onces she hits rock bottom.. just wait and see..
    Anonymous