Please, PLEASE, stop raising stupid people!!!!!!!!!

Florida DJs May Face Felony 

Their crime?  They went on air yesterday to announce that local tapwater contained dihydrogen monoxide.  Written in its abbreviated form that's H2O.  Stupid people across Florida panicked, so the dj's were suspended and may now face felony charges for...going on the radio and giving the proper chemical composition of water.

Should they have been suspended?  Should they face criminal charges? Should the state of Florida be sterilized for the good of the gene pool?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 11:46 PM on Apr. 2, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I saw this on the news last night. Crazy! Penn & Teller did something like this years ago on an episode of Bullshit.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• No and no, it isn't their fault that over half the population of FL has an IQ lower than a sea cucumber. (and I freaking have to live here!)
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:49 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• LMAO! Sorry, had to laugh!

It's not the DJs fault that the Floridians are not the smartest in the gene pool! Sorry my Floridian friends, not you I'm talking about.
    No they shouldn't have been suspended and they shouldn't face criminal charges. If anything they should be applauded for teaching some fools a bit of chemistry!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• OhEmGee- like none of those people could find the internet and do a simple search. It's the 21st century for Gosh Sakes!
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• Well, they haven't taken the DJs pictures off the website yet. And that's usually the first thing you do when you suspend someone.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• okay really ? I just laughed. How could their using the CORRECT terminology cause them to face charges? They should sue the people who didn't bother to GOOGLE it if they didn't understand it BEFORE they went batshit crazy!!! Stupid, just stupid!!!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 11:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2013

• That is just redunkulous that these DJ's are facing felony charges over that!! Some of those snowbirds need to go back home and stay there!!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:03 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• OMG I can just hear that conversation:

"ma, don't use the water..."

"why pa?"

"someone on the radio says it contains dihydrogen monoxide"

"well ya better go run and tell your cousins too"

--- The one that graduated from high school--- "let me Google that to see what it is"

"ya freakin moron, that's H2O"....

"well, how bad is that?"

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:05 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• speechless....
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• one of my fave jokes about dihydrogen monoxide, is that inhalation may cause drowning.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:10 AM on Apr. 3, 2013