Ohhhhhhhh whoooooooa is me...what in the hell is wrong with F**KING people today?? 12 Million Americans Believe Lizard People Run Our Country...yes you read that right!!

I think it fair to say I am scared at the stupidity of some folks today! The DJ's prank in FL where the law makers will waste thousands of dollars in taking 2 people to court over something that everyone should already know from their elementary school days!! Now there are Americans that believe there are lizard people...

"About 90 million Americans believe aliens exist. Some 66 million of us think aliens landed at Roswell in 1948. These are the things you learn when there's a lull in political news and pollsters get to ask whatever questions they want...."

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/04/12-million-americans-believe-lizard-people-run-our-country/63799/

And here is the poll questions that were asked

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/PPP_Release_National_ConspiracyTheories_040213.pdf

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:31 AM on Apr. 3, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• It's called Ancient Aliens
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Wow, I'm surprised that 12 million people actually believe in lizard people at all. Although, if it were worded 'Reptilian People' I would have to agree. Snakes are reptiles, right?

Ya know what's amusing?  I just did a google search for reptilian and my return showed pictures of the Queen of England, Donald Rumsfeld, Obama, Bush and someone else.  Too funny.  I didn't even put people behind reptilian.  

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:38 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• y QuinnMae ...LMAO!!!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• they aren't lizard people
    they are persons in need of a decent moisturizer- der der dehhhrrrr :)
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:41 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Yeah, apparently the Lizard people are in control of the governments of the world too wearing "skin suits" to pass as humans. Which is why QuinnMae got those results. It's quite an "ahem *interesting" belief system I ran across a year or two ago while debating in the religious sections.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:45 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Did you read the rest of the poll? Lotta funny stuff there!

Answer by gdiamante at 12:51 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Ya can't fix stupid.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:31 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Is that the one where 1 in 4 think Obama is the anti-Christ? I saw a headline on that this morning, but hadn't had enough caffeine yet to risk opening it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:34 PM on Apr. 3, 2013