Mint.com

Anyone have opinions on this site? I love the idea of a free site that has all my financial info. Just a bit leery giving all my login info.

ggsmom333

Asked by ggsmom333 at 12:41 AM on Apr. 3, 2013 in Money & Work

• a quick google search of a couple of reviews may be in your best interest
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:46 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Thanks, I did them. Unfortunately, you can never be sure if it is someone posting for them. Figured, if it was good/bad someone at Cafemom had to know about it. lol
    ggsmom333

Comment by ggsmom333 (original poster) at 12:52 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• I have never heard of it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:00 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• I have never heard of it.

^^ It is a website that resembles Quicken. You're able to access and see all your financial info at once. Such as bank, creditcards, loans, etc. It is great for budgeting, planning, investing, etc. It has gotten ridiculously positive reviews. My only concern is you have to provide them with your login info to each account. MSN Money, Forbes all the big names have given them excellent marks. Still, I remain skeptical. Hopefully, someone on here will be able to give me their personal experience.
    ggsmom333

Comment by ggsmom333 (original poster) at 1:08 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• I heard about it but never used it.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:47 AM on Apr. 3, 2013