Dh picked TV over me! Lol

Well kinda lol. We tied, but I was too tired after his show ended. So I basically did the same thing to him, but I'm a woman dammit! I'm allowed to lol!

Now, I'm just going to go ahead and be presumptuous, how long were you and your SO together before this happened to you? Dh and I have been together 3 years.

Hollyhock.

Asked by Hollyhock. at 1:43 AM on Apr. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Before what happened? This makes no sense. My SO watches Tv and ignores me all the time. Men cant multitask.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:01 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• MY SO is doing it right now, as we speak. It's a guy thing.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:15 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Ughhhh it's been almost 9 years and he still doesn't get that when I say I want to lay in bed and watch a movie with him it means I want to WATCH THE MOVIE! But I'm always the one thats too tired so he takes whatever he can get no matter what he has to stop doing lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:15 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Sex staci lol. Sorry, just read it again and It could mean a couple different things. I guess I assumed everyone had mind reading powers lol.

Hollyhock.

Comment by Hollyhock. (original poster) at 2:24 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Awww. Gross. :p
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:47 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• IDK, I really can't remember b/c we've known each other forever & been together twice as long! lol :p He has the man cave & the garage to putter around in & TV's in both since our tastes in shows vary. Besides the Super Bowl, I can't think of anything on TV that I wouldn't be able to convince him to watch later! When the mood strikes or opportunity arises, you take it! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:45 AM on Apr. 3, 2013