• In the Spotlight:

i found out how much i gained this pregnancy for the first time...

LOL i havent looked the WHOLE time ive been pregnant and as i was getting dressed i jumped on the scale while i was in the room by myself lol and i gained... 50 lbs :(

is that bad???
a lot of it is water weight... 2 wekes ago i gained 6 lbs in a week of water weight.. here is a before and after pic... tell me truthfully what you think bc i feel like a....giant bull

ive heard its normal to gaine more weight if you were smaller before you were pregnant, is that true?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think you look great, like I was its all in your belly. If you are worried about gaining more water weight (and it will get worse toward the end) cut out as much salt as you can. I did and lost 5 lbs in a week!!

As far as the 50lbs, I went from 140 up to 190, and I am currently sitting at 170 and losing about a pound a week now that I finally started exercising...your doctor might say something, but don't worry about it. If you are eating healthy and not junk, then you are doing great.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• okay first of all will you please tell me how to put pictures in the question??
    and second I too gained 50 lbs when I was pregnant: )
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• well im getting induced tonight so i HOPE i dont gain more weight!! lol

my dr never said anything about my weight except when i gained a lot in a little amount of time (he thought it was preeclampsia but it wasnt) but you know how girls are with their weight lol...

i absolutely feel giNORMOUS!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• the smaller you are before the more weight your supposed to gain...
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 4:36 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• If your smaller your suppose to be in the 30-40 lb range.
    My cousin was a size 2 and gained 35 lbs.
    SIL was a size 3 and gained like 25 lbs with both of her pregnancies and had a cute, little baby bump that never got big. You couldn't even tell she had kids. She was just as skinny while pregnant as she was before besides her little pregnant belly.
    From the looks of it you haven't just gained all baby and normal baby padding.
    Anonymous

• lol krazy ash there is a link you have to use.

but first right click on the pic you want and copy the URL for it and then use this code and paste the URL where it says to and VOILA!

you got a pic on a post :D

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• You're getting induced tonight?!?! YAY!!! I'm excited for you! You don't look Ginormous! LOL! You look pregnant! You'll bounce back fast.
    Anonymous

• dammit it didnt work lol here is the site lol

http://www.pimpwebpage.com/picture.php

and the frist code is the one you will use... i dont even mess with the sizing and width and stuff
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:38 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I didn't mean that in a bad way at all either, You do look like you have some water weight. I did too.
    Maybe some extra weight, but don't worry about it. You look great being pregnant.
    Anonymous

• thank you!!!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:39 PM on Feb. 16, 2009