Someone please tell me what to my son is teething so bad and his teeth haven't came in n all he does is cry . Nothing is working uqh !!!!

Asked by ToriAnn14 at 11:41 AM on Apr. 3, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• so u gave him pain meds? if so are you giving him the right about. did u try a warm wet rag? how about a teether from the freezer?? how about vanilla extract on his gums? theres a lot of things you can do

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Did you give Tylenol? Put ice on it? Let him chew on a frozen washcloth? Are you sure it's not an ear infection? Poor baby.

Answer by mompam at 11:43 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• We've already told you pretty much all you can do

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Are you sure he's teething?

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 11:50 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• I was always a fan of infant Motrin, but I think it's still on the recall list. They make teething tablets that I hear works good. I'd get a teething ring and stick it in the freezer.

Answer by PandaGwen at 11:50 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Welcome to teething! It's not fun for baby or mom or anyone who is trying to get some sleep. It's a painful process - think about it, a sharp large object pushing it's way through the gums from way down deep of the jaw bone. It's a long way! What would you do if YOU had mouth pain/tooth ache? Everything said above is helpful, but just think about what you would want if you were going through this..

Answer by daylily888 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Yes I'm sure he's teething we can see the Budge of the teeth trying to come in but they won't break skin. N apparently wat u or others said Butterflyblue19 didn't help if your going to comment and be rude then don't comment . I need help not what your Doing .

Comment by ToriAnn14 (original poster) at 11:58 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• I wasn't being rude,sweetheart
    Last month we told you a whole bunch of things to do

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:59 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Sorry, let me rephrase... Are you sure that there isn't something else bothering him? As in an ear infection? Disgust over his lot in life? Etc...

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 12:00 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Give him a pacifier.

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:05 PM on Apr. 3, 2013