Someone please tell me what to my son is teething so bad and his teeth haven't came in n all he does is cry . Nothing is working uqh !!!!

ToriAnn14

Asked by ToriAnn14 at 11:41 AM on Apr. 3, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• so u gave him pain meds? if so are you giving him the right about. did u try a warm wet rag? how about a teether from the freezer?? how about vanilla extract on his gums? theres a lot of things you can do
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Did you give Tylenol? Put ice on it? Let him chew on a frozen washcloth? Are you sure it's not an ear infection? Poor baby.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:43 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• We've already told you pretty much all you can do

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Are you sure he's teething?
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 11:50 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• I was always a fan of infant Motrin, but I think it's still on the recall list. They make teething tablets that I hear works good. I'd get a teething ring and stick it in the freezer.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 11:50 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Welcome to teething! It's not fun for baby or mom or anyone who is trying to get some sleep. It's a painful process - think about it, a sharp large object pushing it's way through the gums from way down deep of the jaw bone. It's a long way! What would you do if YOU had mouth pain/tooth ache? Everything said above is helpful, but just think about what you would want if you were going through this..
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Yes I'm sure he's teething we can see the Budge of the teeth trying to come in but they won't break skin. N apparently wat u or others said Butterflyblue19 didn't help if your going to comment and be rude then don't comment . I need help not what your Doing .
    ToriAnn14

Comment by ToriAnn14 (original poster) at 11:58 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• I wasn't being rude,sweetheart
    Last month we told you a whole bunch of things to do

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:59 AM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Sorry, let me rephrase... Are you sure that there isn't something else bothering him? As in an ear infection? Disgust over his lot in life? Etc...
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 12:00 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Give him a pacifier.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:05 PM on Apr. 3, 2013