I had a miscarriage around Feb. 15. I took a home pregnancy test the end of Feb to make sure everything was normoral, it was, came up negative. My boyfriend and I are trying to have a baby and I took a test March 31st and it was positive. How far do you think I am?

Emjayy

Asked by Emjayy at 1:25 PM on Apr. 3, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Google due date calculator and put in your last period and it will estimate it for you. I have two kids and still don't know how to figure that out haha.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• When was your last period & how far along were you when you had the miscarriage?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Did you have a period in between? Do you have some sense of when you might have conceived/had sex? The next best guess will come when you have your first ultrasound, when they can measure the baby's development and determine a gestational age from there.
    Congratulations!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:40 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• How long did you bleed after the misscaraige?Did you have a regular period between?

Answer by louise2 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• My Last period was in jan. I was 5/6 weeks when i had the mc.
    No period since jan. && only bleed for 2 days after mc.
    Emjayy

Comment by Emjayy (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• they are absolutely positive it was a miscarriage?
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 5:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2013