Farting in public....?

Have you ever had to fart in public and thought it would be quite so you let it rip and....it was no where near quite?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL, I don't know if you'll get many honest answers on this question....or one's that aren't anonymous!! But yes, I have!!
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• one time i did it and just didn't care i was in a tiny store and the people across the room heard it and started laughing and said "did you hear that one?!?!" hahahhaha :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• not loud ones, but if its loud in the building then maybe, but I'll quickly move away from the area lol
    Anonymous

• LOL....Here's a joke

There was this blonde on a bus who needed to fart so bad but the music on the bus was so loud she said ok and she let one rip, then it was time for her to get off at her stop she realized she was on her ipod...laughingEmbarrassing.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• No! But I always run into a fart and look like the guilty party. I hate when people rip ass in public and then walk away from it. Shame on all of you lol!
    Anonymous

• Tons of times.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I haven't (yet at least-it's bound to happen eventually I guess), but my husband does it on purpose all the time in public, and thinks it's funny. I just walk away and pretend I don't know him...

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 5:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• hhehehhehe somtimes you can't hold it but I try to not make people drop dead spelling bad in public embaressing toooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 5:47 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Hm ... that's a big ... YES!! :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 5:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Yes, that is when I coughed or scraped my chair. "drop dead spelling?" okay.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 5:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2009