Every time i eat i feel sick..

could it be diabetes? or anything else you could think of..  No matter what i eat i get nauseous. and my head. i get a lil dizzy and my head hurts a little..

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Apr. 3, 2013 in Health

• It could be any number of things. You need to ask your physician. My "internet provided doctorate degree" is pending.

Answer by m-avi at 2:53 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• lol... i plan on going to the dr. just thought i would ask. most people on here would know the most common things.

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• WHAT are you eating?

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:00 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• I feel sick after eating when I'm about to get my period. I want to eat everything in sight, but after just a couple of bites of anything, I feel like I want to throw up. It only started in the last couple of years, too. Any chance it's something like that?

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:02 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• This happened to my sister and she ended up having her gallbladder removed.

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 3:03 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Stomach virus coming on! Happened to me last week. Everyone puked here :P

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:11 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• anything i eat... anything from salad to a bowl of cereal. im getting so sick of the feeling that i have to go to the drs.. its all the time.. im pretty sure its not a stomach virus. I hope its not my gallbladder but hell if that is what it is then fine i just want to stop this feeling0000000

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:14 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Maybe acid reflux. That's what it was with me.

Answer by Ballad at 11:00 PM on Apr. 3, 2013