My 11 y/o will be making a donation to Wigs for Kids :)

I'm so proud of her! She's debated about this for a while. She was with me last year when I made my donation to Locks of Love. Today, she had 14 inches cut off and her hair looks adorable! :)

So I guess to make this a question- what has your child done to make you proud lately? :)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 3:20 PM on Apr. 3, 2013 in Tweens (9-12)

• How sweet.
    To answer your question~ my kids make me proud everyday for big and little things. As long as they do their personal best and are kind to others, I am proud!
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 3:53 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Sorry Nimue- I don't put pics on the internet- don't even do FB. Hope you understand. But I can tell you she has naturally curly hair that was down to her waist & it's now just past her shoulders & very bouncy & healthy looking :)

Thanks for the tips on who to send to & not. I found out AFTER I sent my hair in to Locks of Love that they don't always use the hair like I thought it was meant for. That's why we chose Wigs for Kids this time. Besides, it's from my kid to another :)
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 5:52 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Post before and after pics! Please...
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Awwww. That's awesome!
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 4:52 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• How wonderful! I'm glad you chose Wigs for Kids because Locks of Love charges for hair pieces.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 3:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• What a nice gesture!

Please know that a lot of places, including Locks of Love, will sell the hair that they do not use. It's how they get the money to keep up their work... Pantene also has a hair donation program.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 3:27 PM on Apr. 3, 2013