What signs to look for if my falls

My baby fell off the bed it was a short fall but it was like tile floor he went face first n he cryd for a few mins nscremed when he seen lights n toys n then he was ok he had his milk he was smiling n laughs I have him some baby meds just in case he had pain n like I said he stemmed ok but then hours Lata he was really fussy n crying n he had diaraa... But then he was ok again n now today he fussy again n he has the runs but then there is moments when he is ok I feel so bad n I'm scared what's do I do cuz one min he is ok n the best he is fussy more tOday then yesterday :(

Miss2487

Asked by Miss2487 at 7:11 PM on Apr. 3, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Call the pediatrician and tell them what happened, now. Head injuries are serious and don't always present right away.
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 7:15 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Call your doctor.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 7:17 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• You do know the way he is acting probably isn't because of the fall right. Babies have moods just like every one else does.

Answer by louise2 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• You needed to call the doctor right away, not after random strangers on the internet tell you to call.

Call the pediatrician!
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2013