Is it normal to ovulate on a different cycle day each month?

We have been trying to conceive for two months but I have been tracking my periods and ovulation for about six months. My cycles are 27-29 days and the days I ovulate range from 14-19 is that normal or does that mean there may be a problem? I wasn't sure how common this was and want to see if anyone else experienced this before I thought about seeing a doctor concerning it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• there is a VERY WIDE range of 'normal' If it is consistent, then that is what is normal for you. If something has changed out of the blue you may want to bring it up at your next appt.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:26 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• I varies  based on  your cycle.   It is just a guess when women ovulate.  Just make sure you have sex around that week you ovulate.  tat is all you can do.

Answer by louise2 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2013