What has CM taught you?

What have you learned from cafemom

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Apr. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• That you can make friends on an internet site.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:54 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• CM has taught me not to let me anger get the best of me and everyone has an opinion and they will speak it and I learn things I never thought I knew
    Shaketa123

Answer by Shaketa123 at 12:47 AM on Apr. 5, 2013

• And that bonds can be made without the need to meet............

Answer by older at 6:18 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• It has taught me that you can get through to people with a little common sense....

Answer by older at 6:17 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• That there are a lot of amazingly supportive, funny, beautiful moms out there, and a few bitches who will be mean as hell just because they can. That if you don't let the bitches run you off, staying will be totally worth your while. And that there's hope for the world because most moms love their children as much as you love yours, and that's what the future is made of.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:23 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• I love that mavi referenced me! LOL

I have learned a lot. Mostly useless but a lot of good tips and tricks.

This website to me is for questions you could either call your mom and ask or post here and ask a ton of moms.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:19 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• that i hate ppl online a lot more than i hate ppl IRL...which is a lot haha. and that taking out my frustrations and crappy moods on anons is sooooo very nice!!

since im in a shitty mood right now my answers should be read with that in mind (and my bad mood has nothing to do with anything thats happened on CM).
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:18 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• How to waste time when I should be cleaning my house or spending time with my kids.
    uwmilf

Answer by uwmilf at 12:02 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Almost forgot....

That you don't need a doctor when strangers can answer all your medical problems on CM!
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 11:59 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• There are still some stupid, mean people out there. There are people who don't deserve a title of a mom. Some people use CM as a popularity contest, which doesn't make sense because it's full of strangers lol....There are more illiterate people than I thought. There are also some good people on here who have been through a lot. Ignore the idiots and laugh with the smart ones.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 11:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2013