What has CM taught you?

What have you learned from cafemom

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Apr. 3, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Even with no physical contact there tends to be a lot of hurt butts. Maybe they've been sat on for too long?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:48 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• That most people are on the defense. For some reason defending their choices make them feel better about them.
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• I have learned you can't fix stupid and some people should not reproduce....
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:54 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• That even though you may get off to a really rough start with someone, you can overcome it and may even find things you have in common. Knitting comes to mind!

After 4 on CM I learned how to be selective and ignore stupidity until I find a cure for it
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• I have learned there are some people that will take anything you say badly even if it is to wish them a good day.
    I have learned Ice not heat.
    I have learned that as passionate as I feel about my pets and other animals, there are people even more invested.
    I am more fortunate than I have believed myself at times.

Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• There are still some stupid, mean people out there. There are people who don't deserve a title of a mom. Some people use CM as a popularity contest, which doesn't make sense because it's full of strangers lol....There are more illiterate people than I thought. There are also some good people on here who have been through a lot. Ignore the idiots and laugh with the smart ones.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 11:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Almost forgot....

That you don't need a doctor when strangers can answer all your medical problems on CM!
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 11:59 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Faceless names can be B*tches and that when those wenches are out in full force you have to just ignore them because they don't know you or where you are coming from and it's not worth it to be upset over what a nobody has to say to you.
    Also learned that what may be normal to you is bat sh*t crazy to someone else and vice versa.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• How to waste time when I should be cleaning my house or spending time with my kids.
    uwmilf

Answer by uwmilf at 12:02 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• It has taught me that you can get through to people with a little common sense....

Answer by older at 6:17 AM on Apr. 4, 2013