North Korea nuclear threat is real ladies...do NOT underestimate these people. Japan underestimated us......

While their missiles are not entirely capable of reaching mainland US they can reach up to and maybe a little beyond 1000 sq miles. Our govt doesn't know an exact number of nukes NK may have, cause they are so closed off from the rest of the world. They are more closed mouth and secretive then Russia was!  Then Obama had ordered B-52 bombers that were nuclear capable fly over NK in simulated bombing attacks. The dictator responded, and Obama upped the ante by deploying B-2 "Stealth" bombers, which can carry 20 tons of thermonuclear weapons, Kim escalated further by declaring "a state of war". We have entered a dangerous new era in which the old rules of nuclear gamesmanship no longer apply. And this Kim is young and untested and may do something stupid to prove he has balls. 

Israel, which has long had an unacknowledged nuclear weapons arsenal,  is reported to be deploying submarines capable of launching nuclear-tipped missiles. That's a step others, including Inda and China, are taking to ensure that if their ground-based missiles are destroyed in a first strike, a nuclear retaliation is still possible. Ordering these subs out to submerge at sea can also be used as a signal to adversaries that serious preparations for nuclear war have begun, a significant and dangerous step in crisis escalation. 

Even a nuclear conflict on the other side of the world gives no solace, the radiation will find its way around the earth one way or another eventually...

This an estimate if Kim launches a nuke at us or anyone near them..

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I do not live on the west coast any more. So I do not really have to worry about that any more.

When I was a child, tell I was like 28. I lived in the Seattle area. We had threats of Russia back then. Bomb drills. Bomb sirens. I live in Oklahoma now. Tornado sirens and tornado warnings.

Answer by louise2 at 9:02 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• My Dad fought in the Korean War. Later called the Korean conflict for a very good reason. This is not a good thing.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Lets see how far this BOY LEADER takes this BS he is talking about. Hope he doesn't have to get a good old spanking from his Elders.
    I just hope China doesn't back him up. Then we might be in trouble.

Answer by louise2 at 9:15 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• I would not worry The U.S invests all your tax dollars on the most advanced war machines and Intel. And as for china U.S. provides their economy and oil. Korea is so far behind and shut off from the world. There could be a war but Korea will be on the loosing side.
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 9:24 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• So, Louise2, just because you don't live on the west coast anymore, then it doesn't matter to you? What about the people who do live on the west coast?

Anonymous

• Yeah Louise, you'll miss me if they nuke us :)
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• My father set up hosptials in the SP and he said they koreans do not think the same way as westerners do. You can not expect them to rationalize things out in the same way that we do.

I do not care where they attack or what is affected. We will be at war.

I was poo pooed not all that long ago.
    This is not good.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:48 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• I care about you PMS.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:51 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• Ok I'm seriously worried about this. So many of my loved ones are on the west coast :(
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:53 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• "I do not live on the west coast any more. So I do not really have to worry about that any more."

That's nice... what a douchey thing to say!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 3, 2013