Birthday ideas

My BF/SO and DD share the same birthday and I have no idea what to give either one of them. Their BDay is on Sunday so I have limited time to pull something together. I have already bought him a bottle of cologne but I would like to put something else with it. I have nothing for my DD who will be 8 yet.

MChildressDem

Asked by MChildressDem at 9:25 PM on Apr. 3, 2013 in Shopping

• Take them both to dinner. First stop by ToysRus. If you go to Customer Service & tell them it's your Daughters Birthday they will give her a crown, a balloon & say her name over the loud speaker. Everyone will wish her Happy Birthday! Then let her pick a toy for herself.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2013

• What about a trip to the zoo or something you could all do together? Or maybe dinner out and a kids' movie, then something private later on for you and BF after DD is in bed.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:11 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• For the daughter: a locked diary, a pet like gold fish or a hermit crab, her own walkman/CD player, jewelry, games

party at chuckee cheeses or Dave n Buster's for both of them or just a theme party at home
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 12:56 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• I like Toys R US & Dave & Busters. If your hubby is a big kid, this is great for both of them!!
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 2:21 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Take her shopping at Justice. Let her try everything on.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:27 AM on Apr. 4, 2013