I found what I needed to do to delete my pictures!

Thank you! Everyone here has been great!
aflower

aflower

Asked by aflower at 12:20 AM on Apr. 4, 2013 in About CafeMom

• WAIT!!!!! What is it? In case others want to do it

Answer by admckenzie at 2:27 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• huh?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 8:52 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• ? why
    and how?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2013

• Hi
    I'm sorry I didn't post earlier, family problems this had to be taking care of first! Now go to the group you want a picture deleted . Fine Active post or General Discussion. Find your title mine was Post your pictures here. When you get to your group, just to the right you will see (more group options) press it find photo, this will take you to choose an Album for your pictures! Just underneath you will see my picture press this it will take your pictures, underneath your picture it will say edit or delete. Now go back to your group, at the bottom of the page your picture should be deleted! I hope this helps!
    aflower
    aflower

Comment by aflower (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2013