HELP! My Mobile & Online Boutique Ready to Open Everything In Place But NO Name Yet? Pls Gv Feedback on these I have as favorites

Slave to Labels Boutique, Boutique All About Me or All About Mi, Boutique Here There & Everywhere, Boutique Not Intimidated, Of A Higher Standard Boutique or Boutique Higher Standard, Boutique Hit the Bricks, Boutique Faburbialy Privileged, Boutique Famurbia, Boutique Tasteful State, Boutique Affluent, Boutique You Want Me, Boutique On the Move, I need the name to reflect NOT Just Women's Fashion, Shoes, Accessories but also Fashion & Accessories for the whole family. This is MY Favorite at present Boutique Invincible Drive and Slave to Labels Boutique. Any suggestions or new possibilities would be appreciated. My boutique is High End Fashions, Shoes, Accessories for the whole family from Women, Men to Kids/Infants and even the four legged furry babies :) God Bless and thanks for any help you can give.

Slavedriver0611

Asked by Slavedriver0611 at 1:26 AM on Apr. 4, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Ho on the Go?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• I don't really like any of them. I would try to pick something simple that's easy to remember.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 1:40 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• It's All About the Label Botique
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 1:41 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Unless you are catering to the BDSM market Do Not use the words Slave/ Intimidated or Hit
    Faburbialy and Famurbia aren't even words- do you want to look illiterate?
    Stick to one language "All About Mi" see above
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:41 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• I like Boutique All About Me, or Boutique Hit the Bricks. I'd go to one of those.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:58 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Does it have to have boutique in the name?
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 2:16 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Boutique for me A to Z
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:21 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• I do not like any of the
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:11 AM on Apr. 4, 2013