Is there any way to increase ... adult content

Vaginal wetness? I don't become aroused... ever. I was called dry as a cardboard box tonight.

I know what lube is. We can use that but it would be nice if my body contributed a little more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Apr. 4, 2013 in Health

• Do NOT use coconut oil. It does not flush naturally from the body, it causes yeast infections and UTI's, and is not latex compatible.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:53 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• You can try some Vazoplex. You rub it on the clitoris and it stimulates vaginal lubrication.

Take a look at what meds you are on... allergy medications, sinus, Mucinex, etc will dry out EVERYTHING, not just your nose and your chest!

If you're buying lube, buy GOOD lube. No KY, no gels. Look for a Silicone-based lubricant. It is super long lasting and does not dry out.

And what about foreplay? Is he doing a good enough job or is he trying to put the bird in before pre-heating the oven???
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:53 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• you know,cunnilingus works very good at getting you wet and ready,as does G spot stimulation....

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Coconut oil is cheaper, lasts longer and is all natural. It comes in a jar like crisco.
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 3:42 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Are you on a medication that could be causing the issue? or have a underlying medical issue?
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:39 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Watch porn first & have a glass of wine.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:57 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• KY Liquibeads or Replens are both products you insert a couple times/week to decrease vaginal dryness. There's also a Premarin cream but I believe that's prescription only?

Answer by missanc at 1:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Thank you PGA.

I keep the coconut oil in the fridge, I don't really know how that would work as it's rock solid in there.

No foreplay, ever.

What is cunnilingus, a pill?

No g-spot stimulation possible, I don't have one.

This is too obvious now. I'll try and look for a silicone based lube. Not sure where to even start- I've only seen KY in the stores. Thanks Anne. I definitely don't want parabens and chemicals inside of my vagina. Sounds like the worst idea ever.

MCIB.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:08 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Do NOT use coconut oil. It does not flush naturally from the body, it causes yeast infections and UTI's, and is not latex compatible

^^ I have NEVER heard that. There are websites that list various health benefits of coconut oil. Some people take a tsp a day. I've never heard it doesn't flush from the body. Nor that it causes yeast and UTI's. Incompatibility with latex, maybe- I've never researched it.

Listed Below is an excerpt from Dr. OZ's website

What are the health benefits of coconut oil?
    Studies have show that intake of coconut oil can help our bodies mount resistance to both viruses and bacteria that can cause illness. Even more, it also can help to fight off yeast, fungus and candida.

YEAST, FUNGUS & CANDIDA are what cause yeast infections
    check it out for yourself

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/surprising-health-benefits-coconut-oil
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 4, 2013