Jon Stewart mocks conservatives’ obsession with ‘animal f*cking’

The article... "On his show Wednesday night, The Daily Show host Jon Stewart mocked the Republican Party’s attempt to rebrand itself as more tolerant and accepting.

. He observed that prominent conservative figures such as Dr. Ben Carson and Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) had recently compared same sex marriage to bestiality, causing him to wonder, “what it is with you people and the animal fucking?” “I don’t understand how your minds always go there,” Stewart continued. “Like, ‘then they’ll just remove the law of fucking animals.’

Is that the only thing that has been holding you back? ‘Oh, wow, look at that goat, if only I wouldn’t get in trouble.’”

Anyway, I also urge you to listen to his comment on the Alaskan republican and the term the republican said about why the ecomney sucked, and how he said his dad would hire 50 or 60 'wetbacks' to pick his tomatoes. Stewart's comment on that had me laughing my ass off!!!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/04/jon-stewart-mocks-conservatives-obsession-with-animal-fcking/

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:58 AM on Apr. 4, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I will never understand how anyone could go there in their minds and compare the two, that is just sick in my book!

Answer by older at 6:29 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• That's weird. I'm conservative and bestiality is never on my mind, unless it's a topic of discussion brought up by someone else.

Then again, I don't identify with comparing homosexuality to bestiality or pedophilia like some people do either.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:42 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• haha yeah i saw that this afternoon...Stewart always cracks me up!

that Dr. Ben Carson is a walking crap-spewing factory! how some in the GOP can think he's gonna be their golden boy is mind-boggling!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2013